I haven’t posted anything for more than 2 weeks because I don’t have my camera with me, so here’s a “8 things about me” meme that Selena tagged me with. I’ve previously done a similar meme (Stranger than Fiction) on my blog About Every Little Thing so I’ll make this one craft-related.
Before I continue, here are the rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
8 Things About Me
1) Ever since I picked up knitting/crocheting, I don’t feel so guilty about watching TV because I only knit/crochet during TV time. The downside to this is that TV time has increased by leaps and bounds because I’ve been telling myself I need more crafting time. Hee.
2) You might have noticed this if you’ve been following this blog or rummaging through the Finished Objects 2007 label. I picked up knitting early this year but have yet to have a single FO to show for it although I’ve various WIPs…
3) I used to do cross stitch back in secondary school but stopped when a friend gave me a piece of cross stitch she has completed for my birthday. I realised I didn’t know what to do with it mostly because most cross stitch patterns in vogue during that time were Precious Moments type of patterns and I’m just not the country girly deco kind of chick. In short, I enjoyed the hobby but wasn’t feeling the finished products.
4) Due to a constant diet of Enid Blyton books when I was a kid, one of my childhood dreams was to have a doll house. Eventually, I hope to fulfil that dream and make my own.
5) Along with number 4, I’m also fascinated with miniatures so I’ll definitely love to pick that up to fill up my future doll house.
6) I’m also interested in sewing/designing doll clothes but can’t sew to save my life so probably have to give up on this one. Can you tell I’m obsessed with small things? Heh.
7) Something else I’ll also love to pick up are candle making and soap making but I could be dangerous about fires so… It’ll be awesome to assemble your own bath sets (knitted/crocheted wash cloths/hand towels, soaps, candles) from scratch as gifts.
8) I’m truly very happy that many people have said they love the photos on this blog but truth be told, I don’t know a thing about photography. I just happened to have access to a decent camera. I definitely hope to pick up some decent photography skills so as to take more delicious yarn porn pics. Yummy.
So now I’ve to tag 8 other people. Please don’t feel obligated to do this but I’ll sure love to know 8 things about you!