Yes, yes, another WIP. I started the Razor Cami during the weekend and have knitted about 8″ so far. It’s a pretty mindless knit so I can zone out in front of the TV and just knit and knit. I used the Russian join when joining a new ball of yarn but it seems a bit lumpy. Maybe I need more practice.
After putting it on waste yarn, I tried it on and it’s a little bit loose and since I’ve read so many knitters’ experience with Knit Picks‘ Shine Sport stretching width wise after washing, I’ve decided to frog the entire thing and knit it on smaller needles. Took some pictures before frogging.
I seem to be frogging more than knitting. At the rate I’m going, I doubt I’ll have a single knitted FO this year! Yay!
PS: I’m having trouble capturing the colour so it may look a tad too pinkish.